Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Xtreme Comforts Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Review

Xtreme Comforts Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Review















I am always excited to test out a new pillow. We got through several every year, and mainly it is because the man of the house DESTROYS them, or he buys them and hates them.

He also sleeps with- no lie- 6 or 7 pillows every night. He has a few for his head, one to hold, one between his knees, one or two for his feet. There is barely room for people in the bed. 

When the Xtreme Comfortsshredded memory foam pillow showed up, I wasn't sure he was going to like it. In all the years I have known him, no pillow makes him happy.




What is special about a Xtreme Comforts shredded memory foam pillow?


  • Made in the USA
  • 43% Bamboo cover
  • Extra reathable Micro-Vented Kool-Flow(tm) Technology Cover 
  • Durable
  • 100% U.S. Made with Certipur-US certified foam
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dust Mite Resistant
  • Frustration Free Eco-Friendly Shipping
  • Proprietary shredded memory foam 
  • Money back guarantee
  • 6 year warranty




What was our experience with the Xtreme Comforts shredded memory foam pillow?



I was lucky enough to open the pillow myself. It was kind of fun. The thing was smashed into a log wrapped in plastic and opening it was hilarious- it poofed up on its own.

I was a little bummed that there was a strong chemical smell when it was opened. I have had other memory foam pillows in the past and I never was able to sleep on them.. mainly because they were hard, but also because of the foam smell.

I decided to put it outside in the sun for a few days to see if it improved. A few days was not enough for me, but when I brought it in the house because of rain, the man of the house grabbed the pillow, said he could barely smell anything. 

He slept on the pillow, and has slept on it ever since. He has not used another pillow under his head at all. He hasn't even put a pillow case on it.. he loves the soft bamboo cover. 

I guess he is in pillow nirvana.

Overall, I would say that if you have any kind of chemical sensitivities or a strong sense of smell, this is not the pillow for you. If you don't have a problem with foam smells, then this pillow may be right for you!

Thanks so much for letting us review the Xtreme Comforts shredded memory foam pillow

I am happy that my pillows won't be destroyed anymore!!!