Total Tea Herbal Energy Review and Giveaway
Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.
I am a big coffee drinker, but sometimes I want to have something a little different. I was very pleased to get approved to try Total Tea Herbal Energy.
What is Total Tea Herbal Energy all about?
- 100% Natural Herbal Energy Tea Aid
- Increase Energy, Boost Stamina and Antioxidants
- Guayusa, Green Tea, Cinnamon Bark, Eleuthero Root, Ginsing Root
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Gluten Free & Kosher Certified + Weight Control
- Cholesterol Levels
- Low Density Lipoproteins
- Anti-Oxidant Capacity
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Mental Fatigue
- Physical Fatigue
- Weight Control
- Weight Management
I cannot speak to most of those conditions and whether the tea helps- except for the fatigue part.
More on that later;)
What are these ingredients about?
- Guayusa - Contains L-theanine, has been shown to reduce physical and mental stress.
- Polyphenol -works to intensify levels of fat oxidation
- Green Tea - Increases metabolism
- Cinnamon Bark - Contains antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic, and anti-fungal properties.
- Eleuthero Root - A strong antioxidant.
- Ginseng Root - Soothes the nervous system. Decreases blood sugar. Stimulates the endocrine system.
I have heard of a few of these ingredients. I have seen some of these in formulas for blood sugar assistance, and I know they helped me with that. And everyone has been reading about green tea and how helpful it is for about a million conditions.
So what was my experience with Total Tea Herbal Energy?
I have to say I was a little nervous the first time I tried the tea. I have tried some energy products in the past that made me TOO energetic, and a bit nauseous. I actually made the tea at a weaker strength the first time around, just to make sure I didn't have a strong reaction.
I made the tea in the place of my morning sludge coffee. I wanted to make sure if I was zinging, it was from the Total Tea Herbal Energy and not my instant coffee disaster. lol
I was very pleased with the taste. The tea had a strong fruity taste, even at a milder strength. I felt pretty excited to drink more. I drained my cup with my breakfast!
As the day went on, I was very happy with the results. No queasiness, no dizziness, I had more energy than my coffee, but I wasn't crazy hopped up. The next day I made a cup full strength and again, I was very pleased. It tasted even better full strength.
I had even more energy, and absolutely no side effects. I had a great day again.
I am very pleased with the Total Tea Herbal Energy. I can see this being a regular beverage for me, not just for the taste, but for the health benefits it brings.
Thanks so much to Total Tea Herbal Energy for letting me try it out.
Do you want to try some? Enter the giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway