Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Redneck Plunger Review



The Redneck Plunger Review

Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.














If you have a toilet, and you have a man in your house, you will probably want to pick up a Redneck Plunger.



This is the look of a man with his own Redneck Plunger. Note how happy he is. Elated in fact. Ready to plunge the poo.

I can tell you that he took this, and ran away with it. I heard weird noises from the other room. I don't know what he was doing, but he was happy. Very happy with his new toy. I really have not seen it since this picture was taken.



I don't even want to know what he did with it. I heard the shotgun noises. I heard man giggling. I did not hear flushing, but the potty wasn't clogged.. 


Why WOULD you buy a Redneck Plunger?

My first thought was just as the manufacturer suggested- as the center of power in the family White Elephant Gift party. Every year after Christmas we get together and share odd and interesting gifts. There is a number system, and an elaborate scheme where you can "steal" other people's gifts. 
THIS will be stolen. Every time. 

As it turns out, you CAN use it as a plunger. So do not fear- the "Poo is thru" as they say.

The manufacturer put together a humorous list of reasons to buy one.. I can't compete with this!
  

Top 10 Reasons You Need A Redneck Plunger

    10)Your Crap Is Stuck In The Trap 
    9) Your Brown Won't Go Down 
    8) Ultimate Weapon Of "Gas" Destruction 
    7) If Your Stink Won't Sink 
    6) You Gotta Turd Stuck In The Herd 
    5) Your Poo Won't Go Through 
    4) Your Caboose Let Too Much Loose 
    3) Your Stool Won't Leave The Pool 
    2) You Dropped A Deuce And It Won't Break Loose 
    1) Your Lincoln Log Made A Stinkin Clog 









Overall, we are very pleased with this product. There will be much entertainment the next time the toilet is clogged.. I am sure of it.

Thanks!