Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tekubox Waterproof Shower Speaker


Tekubox Waterproof Shower Speaker



Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.






I was super excited when the Tekubox Waterproof Shower Speaker arrived. Doing reviews on speakers is fun!



What is special about the Tekubox Waterproof Shower Speaker?



  • AMAZING SOUND
  • UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY
  • EASY TO USE
  • SUPERIOR QUALITY
  • NO HASSLE GUARANTEE

There are also these great features: 


  • Water Proof 
  • Suction cup sticks to any surface 
  • High-definition Bluetooth 3.0 audio with wireless connectivity 
  • Six hours of play time 
  • Universal compatibility 
  • Hands free use 

What was our experience with the Tekubox Waterproof Shower Speaker?


My daughter has a scheduled rock out time every day. She listens to the same ACDC song over and over again, and she dances. Ok- she runs around in circles and hops and squeals. That is ok with me.. the dancing turns into a nice nap an hour later.

I used to play the song on my laptop, but I had to blast it to get her to dance.. having ACDC in my face is kind of annoying.. lol

When the Tekubox Waterproof Shower Speaker came in the mail, I realized that we had a new way to rock out.

I simply connect the bluetooth speaker to my phone, and I let the ACDC flow. She can take the speaker around with her, and she can rock out without it blaring in my face. GENIUS I say.

This particular bluetooth speaker is also fantastic in the shower of course. With smooth water proof buttons we can listen to tunes at bathtime as well. Distracting a toddler from hair washing is a wonderful thing.

Over all, we love the Tekubox Waterproof Shower Speaker. The toddler will be enjoying it for a long time! Thanks so much.