Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Soap Club 100%Natural Homemade Artisan Soap


Soap Club 100%Natural Homemade Artisan Soap






I was very pleased to get approved to review the Soap Club 100% Natural Homemade Artisan Soap. I was able to chose between Plumeria and a Vanilla scent. I chose the Plumeria- I was hoping to fill my bathroom with a nice floral scent!




The bar I received was a nice size- it is definitely bigger than your average bar of soap- you can see my old bar hanging out next to it, looking sad and dejected.


It is thick too!


Here is the packaging, and as you can see- it is a 5.3 ounce bar of soap.


You can see the ingredients right on the package, which I always appreciate. I hate having to go look that up.

What is in the Soap Club 100% Natural Homemade Artisan Soap?


  • Olive oil
  • Coconut oil
  • Soybean oil
  • Hemp oil
  • Organic shea butter
  • Water 
  • Fragrance blend


All this means that the soap is free of harsh chemicals, preservatives, artificial color or detergent

They age the soap for up to 6 weeks, and it is handmade and hand cut. The soap lathers up nicely and is super soft. You could easily smush a bit if you wanted to.

What was my experience with Soap Club 100% Natural Homemade Artisan Soap?


I was very pleased with this soap. I thought the scent was fantastic, and it looks really nice in the bathroom on my pretty soap dish. 

I felt my skin was very soft after using this. Olive oil soap has always been very good to my skin and this is no exception. The scent wasn't so strong that I was overwhelmed, but it was strong enough to linger on my hands a bit. 

My daughter has very sensitive skin, but she insisted on using the soap when she saw how awesome looking it was. Toddlers.. you can't argue with them about washing hands. She was into it, so I said why not. She didn't have any skin issues from using it, and I sure was happy about that!

Overall, I was happy to have a bar of Soap Club 100% Natural Homemade Artisan Soap to review. Thanks so much for letting us try it!