Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sleepytime Spray in Amber Glass Spray Bottle by Emmi's Essentials with Review


Amber Glass Spray Bottle by Emmi's Essentials Review



Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.










We do a lot of natural cleaning in our house. Some of it is treehugging, but in all honesty. sometimes we just need something that works, and it ends up being something simple that works. And sometimes we just need something that is inexpensive.  Being home without a full time job means conserving where we can.

I was happy to get approved to review the Amber Glass Spray Bottle by Emmi's Essentials. I opened the package, and added the included label right away.

( I have yet to write anything on it though. I am still deciding what to keep in it full time. The image was photoshopped.. lol)




What is special about the Amber Glass Spray Bottle by Emmi's Essentials?


First off- it is glass! I have never seen a glass spray bottle before. A great idea!
It is 16 oz and Refillable 
Includes a Pipette and Decorative Label
Quality sprayer (won't break after just a few uses)
Ergonomic, no-slip trigger
Reusable
bonus- DIY Green Cleaning Essentials guide sent after purchase











You can do tons of things with a bottle like this!

I was going to use it to spray vinegar. Basically, I waste a lot of vinegar when I use it from the gallon sized bottle. Really, it makes more sense to spray what you need, and you use less. You also do not have to lug around a giant gallon bottle around the house. Saves on storage!

What I am currently using the Amber Glass Spray Bottle by Emmi's Essentials is for a Sleepytime Spray for my toddler. She is not a fan of naps, and I wanted something to help her. 


Sleepytime Spray Recipe-


  • I filled the bottle mostly with clean filtered water
  • I used a tablespoon or so of lavender oil
  • I used a tablespoon or so of chamomile oil


I shook the mix up and I spray it whenever nap time approaches. I can spray her bed, the room and anywhere really. It makes the room smell fabulous, and I swear it makes her sleepy, or at least associates it with sleeping. I just love the scent myself. you have to figure out how much scent you like- so mix it up!

It is a little loose- but 

Lavender is so soothing, and chamomile literally will knock me out.

I am easily able to use this bottle just like any other spray bottle. I would never dream of adding essential oils to a plastic sprayer though. I have had oils dissolve plastic, and it really lasts longer in an amber bottle anyway. Some oils are photosensitive. 

Essential oils are expensive, and you don't want to ruin them.

I am completely happy with the quality and stylishness of the Amber Glass Spray Bottle by Emmi's Essentials. I will be looking to get a few more bottles in the future!