Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Silicon Devices COMFORT+ Bluetooth Earphone Review

Silicon Devices COMFORT+ Bluetooth Earphone Review


 Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.












We love headphones around our house, so we are always interested in testing out a new pair.  I was excited to get approved to review the Comfort+ Earphones.



Bluetooth headphones are so handy, because you don't have to worry about being tied down to some device, and you can listen to your device in privacy!




What is special about the Comfort+ Earphones?



  • the latest HD sound chip- Bluetooth 4.0
  • several ear covers in the box to custom fit your ears
  • the lightest on the market
  • crystal clear sound
  • sweat proof
  • don't impair vision 



What is in the box of Comfort+ Earphones?

  • Silicon Comfort+ Wireless Headphones
  • User manual
  • Micro USB charge cable
  • Black Carrying Case 
  • Ear buds (small, medium, large)
  • Outdoor sport Fit Stabilizer






What was my experience with Comfort+ Earphones?


I was eager to try these out. Luckily, I have a new phone that is a great Bluetooth tester. I was able to quickly get the connection between the headphones and the phone, 

I picked the earcovers that came with the set already installed. They fit me the best. I can easily see me giving these to my daughter with little tiny ear canals and she will be just as pleased as I was. 

The headphones adjusted quickly and I was able to wander around the house doing this or that while listening to some tunes on my phone, The sound was easy to adjust. 

I thought the quality was topnotch. It is amazing how small technology has become! There was no distortion, and the battery never did run down after the initial charge. 

The carrying case is a great idea too. I have getting my headphones tangled up with everything in my purse!

Overall, I am very pleased with the Comfort+ Earphones. Thanks so much for letting me try them out!