Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sentey Headphone FLOW Review



Sentey Headphone FLOW Review


 Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.








I love testing out new headphones, Since I have been home the last few weeks, I have been trying to finish up an audio book that I was listening to in the car when I was commuting. 

It is kind of hard with a toddler- she doesn't like to listen to it, and I can't use speakers while she is napping.. so these Sentey Headphones-  FLOW are a lifesaver.


First off- what is so awesome about the Sentey Headphones-  FLOW?

  • Sleek design
  • Foldable
  • In-line Microphone
  • In-line Control
  • The flat detachable cable
  • Works with any 3.5mm connection
If you have any of the following devices- it is compatible!

Turtle Beach TalkBack Cable and Earforce Audio Adapter , Skullcandy Inline Cables, Apple Ipad, Iphone, Air , Mini, Samsung Galaxy s3, s4, s5, s6 , Nokia Phones , Microsoft Surface and Pro, Asus, Lenovo, Msi Notebooks, Panasonic SV-MP010 Digital Audio Player, Sony Walkman , Razer Edge Pro , ProntoTec and Lg G Pad Tablets , Amazon Fire , Dragon Touch Devices , Astro Queo Smartphone , Hp Stream , Acer Iconia , Google Nexus , Dell Venue , Polaroid Tab , Toshiba Encore , Blu Dash , Htc Desire , Nokia Lumia , Ps3 , Ps4 , Ps Vita , Xbox , Xbox One , Sharp Aquos, and many many more broadband compatible devices.

I use it on my old school Sansa MP3 player- laugh if you will- the thing is a work horse- I have listened to literally thousands of hours of audio books and music, and it is still going strong.

What was my experience with the Sentey FLow headphones?


I found these to be a very good choice for listening to my Stephen King audiobooks. It is a real bummer to listen to an audiobook with a poor sound system- you sometimes miss words and that means you miss a part of the book! 

It is also a bummer when there is hissing and popping and I have had that with cheaper headphones. You would think audiobooks would not require good sound, but they really do.




Of course, if you are into music, which I am also- it is great for that too. I found that from Metallica to Mozart, these headphones gave a good sound, with good balance.

I was pleased everytime I put these on.

I really like the folding design and the ability to detach the cord. So many times, headphones fail because of the stress on the connection zone. These are easily removed for storage and that really saves on wear and tear.

I like the size of them. I like that people in the house know I have them on, so they aren't talking to me with ear buds- thinking I am listening.. lol.. you KNOW it has happened to you.. 

The quality is great and the product is going to let me finish this book this week! HOORAY!

Thanks so much.