Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sentey Amplitude X360 Headphones Review

Sentey Amplitude X360 Headphones


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.






I have to tell you, the first time I tried the Sentey Amplitude X360 Headphones, I was sitting on the couch, trying to do some computer work and I was having a hard time concentrating.. you see the toddler and the man of the house were making me a fine ham dinner, and that is awesome. 

It was kind of noisy, and I couldn't concentrate. I broke out these headphones, turned on "Still Magic" from Bernward Koch, and let the kitchen madness slip away.

I think all headphones will now be tested with this song! Such a nicely produced tune, and I don't think I have heard it on a better set of headphones before.

A really nice crisp sound. I also had almost complete blocking of the outside noise. Amazing really. I didn't have the volume up that high. 

Sentey Amplitude X360 Headphones fit in my ear perfectly and did their work!

With the 3.5mm  connection, they are going to work on pretty much every device you have- tablets, laptops, MP3 players and phones.. I don't have a single device that they won't work on.

The cord on the Sentey Amplitude X360 Headphones is a pretty standard length. Long enough to not be right against your device, not too long to get completely tangled to everything.


I also love that they give you a little baggie of 3 different sizes of ear covers. 

I don't think I have ever seen that before! I can use the headphones more comfortably by selecting the right size for my ears.. and then my daughters (if I were to give up these gems to her!)

Just in case you are interested in some technical details:

To me  - sound is king..

  • 3.5mm Stereo Plug Connector 
  • 120+/-5cm Cord Length 
  • ɸ15mm Drive Unit 
  • 32Ω Impedance 
  • 105+/-3dB Sensitivity 
  • 20mW Max. Input 
  • 20Hz~20KHz Frequency Response 
  • -58dB Mic Sensitivity 
  • 50Hz~10KHz Mic Frequency Response 



Overall, I am very pleased with the Sentey Amplitude X360 Headphones. I am enjoying a peaceful moment on my couch still. 

THANKS!!