Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Pure Copper Brand Copper Mug Review

Pure Copper Brand Copper Mug Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.







Have you ever had a drink from a pure copper mug? It is a pretty fantastic experience.

I am so excited to review the Pure Copper Brand Copper Mug.


What is special about the Pure Copper Brand Copper Mug?




  • No nickel
  • No tin
  • No steel
  • No plating
  • No lining
  • PURE copper
  • Welded handle
  • Nice clean design
  • Comes with a set of cute recipe cards for "adult drinks"


What was my experience with the Pure Copper Brand Copper Mug?




Well first off, a few years back I was in Northern Arizona and I had a mango lasso ( a mango yogurt drink) in a copper mug. 

Ever since that day, I have wanted my own copper mug so I can have my lassi at home.

I got real excited when a major retailer offered one for a low price... I bought it. It was cheap. 
It was awful. It was obviously painted or plated or something and it certainly wasn't copper. It was such a waste of money. I was sad. I couldn't feel safe using it with the metal coming off.. who knew what that was made of.

When the Pure Copper Brand Copper Mug showed up.. well let us just say I knew immediately that this was not some fakey cheap knockoff. This is a quality mug. Well made, and well designed.

NOW I have a REAL copped mug, and I adore it. 


Having my mango lassi in a cold and well made mug makes me feel like I am on vacation again.. even with a screaming toddler in the room. 

The package had a really nice collection of adult recipes on cute little cards. I have not tried them yet, but I will.. when the toddler is asleep;)

Thanks so much for letting me have a great cup for my drinks! 

(PS- I see there is a Pure Copper set of beer mugs on Amazon-- I would love to try those puppies out;)