Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Prima Source Pure Garcinia Cambogia Review


 Prima Source Pure Garcinia Cambogia Review



I was very happy to get approved to review Prima Source Pure Garcinia Cambogia. I have some blood sugar issues, as you know from reading my reviews, and I am always interested in trying something new to help with that.




What is inside the bottle?


Each 2 capsules will provide:

Calcium  70 mg
Potassium 70 mg
Chromium 280mcg
Garcinia Cmabogia extract 1400 mg


The supplement is made in the USA at a GMP facility. This is pretty important to me when it comes to quality. Supplements can be pretty unregulated, so you want to look at the certs.

With a bottle of 240 pills, you will have 120 servings. This is 2 months worth of supplements at the recommended dosage.


Why would I take Prima Source Pure Garcinia Cambogia?




  • to help regulate blood sugar
  • to help control food cravings


Both of these factors should help you lose weight over time! Basically, Garcinia cambogia is  one of the hottest supplements for trying to lose weight at this time. I see ads for it all over!

So how did Prima Source Pure Garcinia Cambogia work?


Well, due to the short time commitment on reviews, I was able to take this for a few days. I did notice that I had less cravings when I was taking this. I have been pretty careful with my blood sugar, but I didn't test it, so I am not sure if it lowered my sugar or not. I will say that I did not have any blood sugar issues- and I do have those periodically.

Over time I think this would help me to lose weight!

Overall, I think if you are trying to lose weight, and having trouble with cravings, I would give it a try. 

Thanks so much for letting me review Prima Source Pure Garcinia Cambogia.