Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door


Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door











We have mosquitoes here seemingly year round. I also get flies in the neighborhood in the spring. Serious flies- like you cannot open the door for a second without 500 flies coming into the house. 

I really need to have my doors covered with something that is going to keep all those pests away from my family. It gets annoying to chase down flies in the house! And they are gross.

And mosquitoes- I never catch them. They just catch me, and suck my blood. They are also very interested in the toddler. She has 4 huge bites from being in the yard yesterday. UGH. Thankfully though, we are protected inside with this Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door.






Do you have one of these? They are fantastic.

You basically measure your door opening, and decide if this screen door will fit your needs.








































The kit comes with everything you need to hang it. You get the package and in minutes you are able to screen out the bugs and let in the fresh air.. or if you are like our house-you let the dog out!





The screen is made of micro mesh which will keep even the smallest bugs out of your house, but let air circulate. The mesh is sturdy though. With a toddler and a wild dog, you need to know that the screen has taken some abuse!


Where can the Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door fit?



  • Most anywhere!
  • RVs 
  • where regular screen doors cannot be hung



What are some benefits of Mega Mesh?



  • Magnetic hands-free entry
  • Pet friendly access (our dog didn't take long to figure this out)
  • The low-cost way to economically cool your home
  • Protection for your family from invading insects
  • Easy installation
  • Optional push-pin fixings included


Overall I have been very happy to have the Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door  in my house! The bugs we have kept out are well worth it!