Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Mattress Protector By Comfiy Review




Mattress Protector By Comfiy Review







I am always happy to review a mattress protector in our house. We have several beds, and with a dog and toddler, I am always cleaning up a spill here or there. When the spills are in beds I freak out!

I have had mattresses returned under warranty a few times and the only reason they accept them is that they are clean! A good mattress protector is worth quite a bit of money to me.

I was glad the  Mattress Protector By Comfiy came to our house!





  • Soft, and breathable- no crunching and sweaty plastic
  • Prevents dust mites, mildew and molds from inside your mattress from getting to you
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Waterproof
  • Noiseless
  • Has a 30 year guarantee




What was my experience with the Mattress Protector By Comfiy?

I was excited to open the package to see what was inside. I was very pleased to see that the top part of the mattress protector is super soft! It is like a soft terry cloth towel- a super soft one. 

The elastic around the bottom of the protector is stretchy, allowing me to make the bed a lot easier than some of the other covers I have used.

The Mattress Protector By Comfiy had a slight plastic smell when I got it, as a lot of things have that I get from Amazon- but I through it in the washer and dryer and the smell was gone. I was able to put in on the mattress the same day.

It was also very easy to put the regular sheets on top of the protector. Although, I have to say I was half tempted to leave the sheets off- the Mattress Protector By Comfiy is so cozy on its own.

Overall, I was very happy with the Mattress Protector By Comfiy. Thanks so much for letting us try it out.