Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

LINKYO Charge/Sync Lightning to USB Cable Review

LINKYO Charge/Sync Lightning to USB Cable Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.







We always need new chargers around our house. With all of our devices, we are constantly breaking them or losing them. I was very pleased to get approved to review the LINKYO Charge/Sync Lightning to USB Cable.


What is special about the LINKYO Charge/Sync Lightning to USB Cable?



  • Apple MFi Certified
  • It features a genuine Apple connector head
  • works with the iOS 8 operating system
  • won't tangle
  • durable
  • flexible
  • tough encaps
  • reinforced cord connectors
  • scuff-resistant black finish
  • 2 year 100% quality guarantee



What devices with the  LINKYO Charge/Sync Lightning to USB Cable charge?



  • iPhone 6
  • 6 Plus
  • 5
  • 5c
  • 5s
  • iPad Air
  • iPad Air2
  • iPad mini
  • iPad mini2
  • iPad mini3
  • iPad 4th generation
  • iPod Touch 5th generation
  • Ipod nano 7th generation


What was my experience with the  LINKYO Charge/Sync Lightning to USB Cable?


I was really pleased with this charger. It comes in a protective  box and the charger wasn't so much as bumped in it. The packaging was easy to take a part. ( I really go nuts with some charger packaging, and it makes me want to scream!)

I was surprised by the material it is made of. It is a kind of rubbery silicone cord.. or something.. It is definitely sturdier than any cords I have used before. It does not tangle up on me like regular cords do too. It bends where I need it to, but so far, it has not broken. I think it will hold up a lot better than other cords I have used.

The connection heads are also very sturdy. I never felt nervous about connecting or unconnecting the charger. Some cords and badly attached, but I did not have the concern with the  LINKYO Charge/Sync Lightning to USB Cable.

The charging time was definitely fast as well!

Overall I was very pleased with the  LINKYO Charge/Sync Lightning to USB Cable. I will be using this for a long time! Thanks so much for letting me review it.

Check out my video review as well!