Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kitchen Classique Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mug with Copper Shot Glass Review


Kitchen Classique Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mug with Copper Shot Glass Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.

   

I love copper mugs. They just look so fancy, and it just feels so special to drink from one. I was super excited to try this Kitchen Classique Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mug. PLUS- this one comes with a copper shot glass as well. I don't think I have ever even seen one of those.. and I live in the Copper State.. lol

First off- it is an awesome and unique looking mug. The hammering makes the copper cup experience just a little higher level than the others!

What is this Kitchen Classique Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mug business all about?



Moscow Mules are meant to be served in this. It keeps the drink colder, improves the taste and the experience of these drinks.There is actual chemistry involved. The copper and citric acid react, making the drink taste better.. who knew?

A high quality mug is important. I have a cheap imitation at home, and it is awful. It has a weird taste, it tarnished or peeled off, and looks yucky. This mug is pristine. It is all copper. 

This mug is 16 ounces. Frankly, I like a big mug of whatever I am drinking, and this is the mug!

You really don't need to drink alcohol to enjoy it. Mango lassi's are traditionally served in a copper cup, and there is no vodka there. YUM.

So what was our experience with this mug?




I am home with the toddler, and as much as I want to swizzle some Moscow Mules, I do keep it vodka free at least until daddah comes home.. lol. So we made mango lassi.







   
  

We are decadent and got the full fat, cream top plain yogurt for ours. 
We mangled the 2 mangos, added some ice cubes and tossed in the cup of yogurt.





I let the puppy purree for a bit and we were sipping our goodies in a few minutes. I got the fancy cup of course.

I really love the way the cup gets frosty within seconds of the drink hitting it. By the time I served up mine and the toddlers, my cup was super frosty. It was awesome.

I am a huge fan of the Kitchen Classique Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mug. I have not used the shot glass yet, although if I was buying this myself, I would be willing to pay a little extra to get this fancy thing. 



When you are whipping up Moscow Mules for your friends on the patio, you are going to look pretty slick with that thing in tow.. 

Thanks so much for letting use review this set. We will be getting lots of use out of it over the years..