Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

HotelSpa Slimline Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Review

HotelSpa® Slimline Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Review

Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.







I am always excited to try out new speakers in our house. It seems even the best get toddlerized or lost so it is nice to try a new one!

The HotelSpa Slimline Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker has some really great features. First off- I picked blue. It just looks cool, and since it is waterproof, blue seemed the right color to me. 

Plus- it matches the ocean decor theme in my bathroom. There are 5 bright colors to choose from though.




What are some other features?


• Instant Wireless Connection to Any Bluetooth Device 
• Answer phone calls or listen to your favorite music while you shower! 
• Use with your smartphone, tablet, computer or music player, including iPhone, iPad and iPod 
• Mount instantly on smooth tile or glass with high-power suction, or place where convenient 
• Easy push-button operation 
• Answer, end and redial phone calls 
• Select, play, pause and rewind music 
• Up/Down volume control 
• Turn On/Off when desired 
• 33-foot reception range 
• Built-in microphone for hands-free use 
• LED light and voice recorded mode indicators 
• Powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery 
• Recharges from any computer or AC/DC charger 
• Up to 3 hours of use from a single battery charge 
• DC SV/USB charging cable included 
• Available in 5 colors : Blue, Green, Yellow, Red or White. 
• 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 

Those are all really great!

What was my experience with the HotelSpa Slimline Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker


I opened up the cool little package and had the speaker hooked into my Samsung Galaxy III phone in seconds. It just looked for the bluetooth and it told me it was connected.

It had a little charge out of the box, but I did need to charge it to run it further. Which is pretty standard.

I like to play music for my daughter, so I put on some AC/DC and she was off and dancing. I really like the volume control- you don't have to worry about jumping out of the shower to turn it up or down while you are all wet. 

The suction cup hooks right on the shower wall and I can rock out too. (hey a momma needs a shower, and a little AC/DC keeps the toddler happy for a few minutes.)

The sound is pretty good for such a little speaker. I was impressed!

Overall I was very pleased with the quality of the HotelSpa Slimline Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. Thanks so much for letting us try it out!