Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Guardian 1300TL Tactical Flashlight Review

Tactical Flashlight Review



Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.






We love to review flashlights in our house. Especially super bright rechargeable ones!

When I was approved to review the Guardian 1300TL Tactical Flashlight I had no idea what I was in for!





This flashlight is not your average pull it out in an outage deal.




This is a professional series flashlight!

What are the features you can expect in the Guardian 1300TL Tactical Flashlight?


  • 1300 Lumens
  • CREE XM-L T6 LED bulb
  • Ultra Clear Tempered Glass Lens 
  • brightest LED lighting in its class
  • -5 Operating Modes with BrightStart Memory ™ technology
  • ( Full – Medium – Low – Strobe – SOS.)
  • high capacity rechargeable lithium battery for maximum power (2 included) or 3 AAA size alkaline  batteries (also included)
  • Self Defense Features include the Strobe Mode for disorienting assailants
  • Stainless Steel Ridged Strike  Bezel for maximum striking power
  • Smooth, brushed aircraft grade aluminum alloy finish
  • scratch resistant
  • shock proof
  • Textured, anti-slip handle




What was my experience with the Guardian 1300TL Tactical Flashlight?


Wow. Is all I can say. Just wow. This flashlight is amazingly bright.
I mean- usually I don't mind giving the flashlights to the toddler to play with, but this one- no way. It is so bright, that I am pretty sure damage would occur from it!
No lie- this thing illuminates like nothing I have seen. 

It is super sturdy. I am certain this is a great self defense tool.

Walks at night are going to be bright, and if someone comes your way uninvited, you can blind them or give them a strong poke with this thing!

Everything in the box was extremely well thought out and designed. Rechargeable and non rechargeable batteries are so completely thoughtful. You will never be left in the dark with this in the house!

I can see this being a fantastic gift for Father's Day or any reason really. The man of the house snatched this thing from me so fast, my head was spinning! I am going to find it and take it back!

Overall, I love the Guardian 1300TL Tactical Flashlight. It is definitely one that will make others jealous!

Thanks so much for letting us review it.