Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

FlashBright LED Bike Light Review and a HUGE Discount!


FlashBright LED Bike Light Review and a HUGE Discount!






We simply love being able to review flashlights. I have had so many cruddy ones over the years, and it is nice to see that there are some really fantastic ones out there!

I was very excited to get to review the FlashBright LED Bike Light.


First off- have you seen this flashlight? It is pretty darn fancy.



Some Features we love:



  • extremely bright
  • shines up to 500 feet
  • zoomable lens up to 1000x
  • waterproof cover
  • comes with a free tail light
  • easy to install
  • theft proof- detachable!








What was our experience with the FlashBright LED Bike Light


Well, the toddler and man of the house promptly snatched this thing from me as soon as I opened the box. They wanted to test it out on the toddler's tricycle. Now, this is certainly not a child's toy, but in the interest of product testing and review, we can think of no better trial than a toddler.

So the flashlight was out of its box and installed on the tricycle in minutes.We let her run loose up and down the halls with the lights off and she was squealing with delight.

As for me- I took advantage of the FlashBright LED Bike Light the other day by easily removing it from the trike and going looking for something under the bed. Yes. Also not the intended use, but you know.. I needed it!

The light is so bright, and I love being able to adjust the lamp to direct it to what I need to look at.

The kit for the FlashBright LED Bike Light is really nice- the tail light is super important to me. When we start biking at night, we need to know we will be seen from the front and back. This is bright enough to show we are there!

Overall, we are pretty happy with the FlashBright LED Bike Light. It will be used by our family for about a million different things. Thanks!

Now- they are offering you an incredibly good deal in the form of the coupon below.

50% OFF FlashBright Code




Click on this link--FlashBright LED Bike Light to buy one or more today! 

(ps- Father's Day is coming and what Dad would not want a light like this?)05/11/2015 09:30 PM

 Code: RF3DF5UU