Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Everlast Vegan Protein Powder Review




Everlast Vegan Protein Powder Review










What is Everlast Vegan Protein Powder made of?


Plant protein!

The highest grade:


  • yellow pea protein 
  • rice protein 
  • hemp protein 


Why would I need to use  Everlast Vegan Protein Powder?



To help your body:

  • Increase lean muscle mass and strength
  • Increase post workout recovery

And what is special about Everlast Vegan Protein Powder?


22 grams of muscle building protein
  • Only 110 calories per serving
  • High levels of BCAA and Glutamine.
  • High bioavailability
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Natural stevia sweetened
  • Lactose-Free
  • Gluten free
  • Cholesterol free
  • Soy free 
  • Low carb and low fat
  • Hormone free
  • GMO free


And what was my experience with Everlast Vegan Protein Powder?


Well, I decided to go slow and test a scoop of the protein powder in my morning coffee. Who doesn't need a little extra in their morning sludge?

I was pleased with the vanilla flavor and it was super easy to dissolve the powder in the coffee. I could easily see doing this every day just for the taste alone. But I really do need that protein in the morning to help my blood sugar!

I upped the number of spoons over the next few days until my sample was gone and I was very pleased with the results. Still tasty, every day I got a little better result for my sugar.

I did not experience any negative side effects or gassiness from this at all (in case anyone wondered about legumes.. you know..lol)

Overall, I was very happy with Everlast Vegan Protein Powder, I even decided to become a product Ambassador for the brand.

With that in mind- I am pleased to offer you a special discount code so you can try this product for yourself.

Use my Discount Code ITZYBELLABABY at checkout on 
http://ow.ly/MXHc8 
to receive an Insider Discount on #EverlastVP