Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cow Bell Review


CowBell Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.



I was very pleased to get approved to review this Cow Bell.

We are big hockey fans here. We don't get to go to as many games as we would like, but when we do, we really like to whoop it up.

We like to let our team know we are there to cheer them on, provide encouragement, and well, have a good time.

Every once in awhile, when my throat was sore, and the team was kind of not doing a great job, I thought....


You knew I would say it, right?

( This is actually my first game of playing hockey. It was awful. We needed more cowbell. And more practice.)

But seriously, there are some very real situations where a cowbell will come in handy. 

Sporting events, parties, even costumes might need the use of a good cowbell. You cannot dress up like Mr. Walken without a good cowbell.

What was our experience with this Cow Bell?


It is loud! I was really surprised how loud it was. In the living room, that thing was ear piercing.. and that is the general idea. When you are in a crowded event, you do not want anyone making fun of your weak and ineffectual cowbell.

You want that thing to ring from ear to ear!

It is a very decent size, and the metal is quite hearty, You are not going to fall over on this thing and break it. This Cow Bell will survive your wildest event!

I had given it to the toddler, but if we let her keep it, we were going to have a very angry dog. So we went ahead and put it with our hockey jerseys, so the next game we go to, we are bringing it.

I will be adding some Coyotes artwork on it, and that is going to make me the coolest goon in the rink!

I was very pleased with the quality of this cowbell.  Thanks so much to the folks at Cow Bells 4 U for letting us try it out!