Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Coosh Heavy Duty MFI Car Charger for iPhone Review

Coosh Heavy Duty MFI Car Charger for iPhone Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.




We are constantly losing and breaking chargers in our house. 

We are always happy to try out a new one. 

I was very happy to see the Coosh Heavy Duty MFI Car Charger for iPhone show up in my mailbox.




What are the technical details on the Coosh Heavy Duty MFI Car Charger for iPhone?



  • Apple Mfi Certified
  • High Speed Charging 
  • Automatically Stops when Battery is Full
  • Power: 12V Output: 2.4A 
  • 1M Length
  • Heavy-Duty Elongated Head


What was my experience with the Coosh Heavy Duty MFI Car Charger for iPhone?


Car charging is pretty important on the road. If there is an emergency, you don't want to be stuck without a phone! I was able to quickly get this charger out of the packaging, and plugged in.

I got the phone charged up faster than the older charger I had, and no issues occurred. I couldn't say exactly how much faster, as I was driving! But when I was done with my errands it was ready to go.

The cord is sturdy and well made, and appears that it will last a long time, even in the Arizona heat. I swear the desert is trying to kill all my chargers so this is important.

Overall, I had a great experience with the Coosh Heavy Duty MFI Car Charger for iPhone. I will be very happy to keep it in my car for charging for a long time!