Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Coosclub 8 Pin Lightning to USB Cable Review


8 Pin Lightning to USB Cable Review







Phone and other device chargers always disappear in our house. We love testing out new ones, and we are always happy to get a charger in the mail.

What is special about the Coosclub 8 Pin Lightning to USB Cable?

First off, it has a high quality flat USB cable. These just seem sturdier to me. I feel like they get tangled less and they just feel nicer.
The cable is reliable and is anti pull.
When it charges, it has efficient transmission.
The performance for charging is consistent.
The cable has a heat-resistant lightning connector.

What kind of devices can you charge with the Coosclub 8 Pin Lightning to USB Cable?


It can charge the following devices:


iPhone 5
iPhone 5s
iPhone  5c
iPhone 6
iPhone 6 Plus
iPod 7
iPad Mini,
iPad 4
iPad Air

What was my experience with the Coosclub 8 Pin Lightning to USB Cable?

I feel like this is a sturdy and durable charger. That flat cable just seems so much easier to deal with than standard round cables. 

The charger should stand up to quite a few charges with no damage to it at all.

The packaging protected the charger, so it did not have so much as a scratch on it when I received it.

Overall, I feel like the Coosclub 8 Pin Lightning to USB Cable is a great charger for all of our Apple products!