Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bluetooth Speaker B-trek S2 by Sentey

Bluetooth Speaker B-trek S2  by Sentey


Disclosure; I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.





I was pretty excited to get approved to review the Bluetooth Speaker B-trek S2 by Sentey. I always need a good speaker to listen to tunes and audiobooks around the house.

I especially like the combinations of technology in this device. 

Look at all these features:




  • portable bluetooth speaker 
  • Built-in microphone for hands-free conversations
  • one touch answer button 
  • 3.5  mm connection for oldschool mp3 players (like mine)
  • micro-SD Card 
  • compatible with any Bluetooth device 
  • 10 Meter - 33 Foot Range
  • FM radio functionality
  • Rechargeable & removable Lithium Ion battery 
  • 12-month warranty
  • free lifetime technical support


You can use this with any device- laptops, phones, etc.


What was my experience with the Bluetooth Speaker B-trek S2 by Sentey?


I am in actual love with this device. 
It delivers good sound. 

It is super easy to sync to my Bluetooth devices.

But the best thing to me, is the ability to use it for listening to audiobooks with my old Sansa Mp3 player. I have had this thing for years, and it does not have Bluetooth. 

My laptop also does not have Bluetooth.. but I can hook this up and play tunes or books or even movies with the speaker.. and hear it.

As an extra added bonus- I can charge this device and use it at the same time.. don't you hate when you have a speaker and it is dead? This one charges on the fly.

The design is compact, and has a carrying string that you can use to carry it around. ( I have one of these on my Otterbox too and I love it.) 

Protip- use a pin to help thread the string through.. lol. It was a little tricky to do by hand. But a straight pin made quick work of it.

Need to make a call? How about trying the Bluetooth mic for hands free calling. 

I like the sd card port in the back, next to the USB and 3.5mm connection. It is so chock full of options!

Overall, I am very pleased with the Bluetooth Speaker B-trek S2 by Sentey. For the price they are selling it at today, I don't think you can find a speaker with more features.


Check out my video review too!