Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Black Cowboy Hat with Red Paisley Bandanna Review



Black Cowboy Hat with Red Paisley Bandanna Review

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.








My daughter loves to dress up around the house. Problem is, she likes to try and dress me up in her stuff. While this is somewhat amusing, it frustrates her.

She wants me to play dress up too.



So this is what she gets today...pardner!


I was very happy to get approved to review this Black Cowboy Hat with Red Paisley Bandanna



What are the materials on this set?


The hat is 100% polyester felt
The paisley bandanna is 100% Cotton



What was my experience with the Black Cowboy Hat with Red Paisley Bandanna?


I found the fit was perfect for my head. I don't have an overly large head- I am a large in a hockey helmet, and I think that is what most folks in my leagues have worn, so I am just regular.. 

It was definitely to large for a toddler, but this did not stop her from wearing it, and looking super cute in it. She would not let me take a picture though. Toddlers are funny like that.

The bandanna was a standard size. I was easily able to wrap it around my head as seen in the picture. I have not had a chance to wash it, but I will assume there will be shrinkage since it is 100% cotton. There will be enough room even with some shrinkage I am sure.

Overall, I was very pleased with this dress up set. I can use it for a Halloween costume, when I go visit my friend's horses or of course in the living room with the toddler! 

Thanks so much for letting us review the Black Cowboy Hat with Red Paisley Bandanna.