Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, May 18, 2015

AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern Review



AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.










By now you know that we love flashlights and lanterns in our house. I am terrified of power outages, and I like to have a back up light in every room of the house. Being a product reviewer has been fantastic for me!

I was very pleased to get approved to review the AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern.



I was also pretty excited to test a set of rechargeable batteries with this lantern. We charged up the batteries a few weeks ago, and I have to say- they are still going strong. That LED bulb just makes life so much nicer- more efficient!







Why would you want to buy the AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern?



  • 300 Lumens -the brightest LED in its class
  • generates little to no heat
  • can be used continuously for up to six days
  • Sturdy rubber 
  • ABS plastic construction
  • durable 
  • water resistant
  • removable top for focused forward lighting 
  • hanging area light
  • guaranteed for up to 100,000 hours of use


When would you use the AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern?



  • Camping
  • Hiking
  • Boating
  • Emergencies
  • Toddler time













What was my experience with the AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern?


Well, the best test of a product is to hand it to a toddler. If it can survive that, it can survive just about anything else.  After getting those rechargeables in, she pretty much has had the run of the lantern.


She has this little cardboard house that you color- in the living room. I put a little pad in there, and she has been hanging out inside. She said it was kind of dark, and brought in the lantern. She is cracking me up. 

It is light enough for any kind of use- She carries it around, pushes the buttons off and on and generally enjoys it. I am happy she is able to use the buttons herself. Kids get scared in the dark, and now she has her own back up lighting.

The LED is bright, and I really love the long lasting quality of it. 

Overall, it is a fantastic lantern, and we will be getting a lot of use out of it. Thanks so much for letting us try the AYL Ultra Bright LED Lantern!