Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Ariana's Art 48 Artist Quality Colored Pencils Set Review


Ariana's Art 48 Artist Quality Colored Pencils Set Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.



We love trying new art supplies in our house. My daughter has her own set of colored pencils, but I have to say, I don't find them very satisfying to use. They are kid's pencils!

I was super excited when the Ariana's Art 48 Artist Quality Colored Pencils Set showed up in the mail!




What sets these pencils apart from the others?


deep, rich color pigmentation
smooth color saturation, layering and burnishing. 
includes a sturdy canvas storage case
includes an eraser and sharpenerno hassle lifetime guarantee










This case is very handy, and makes it easy to see if you are missing any colors. This is especially nice at clean up time. If one stray pencil ends up on the floor, the dog will eat in in seconds! Hound dogs have incredible noses.. lol


Really nice assortment of colors.





Pre-sharpened!




What was my experience with the Ariana's Art 48 Artist Quality Colored Pencils Set?


As you can see in our video below, we started off using some stamps to get some neat images to color. I have flower stamps with a few petals, and I used the range of colors to pencil in fantastic shades in a row. 

I thought the pencils were super smooth to work with. You can get great colors by pressing lightly or harder. I never broke a pencil tip, and they stayed sharp through my test color projects. 

I also let the toddler get involved in the fun. 

She actually helped herself to some of my pre-stamped pages.. stinker! Lol. She was ohhhing and ahhiing over the case. I decided this was going in my art kit instead of hers for now. I want this one for myself!

Overall, I think this is an incredible set for an aspiring artist or crafter in your life.. maybe it is you!