Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Are you an Amazon Prime member yet?

Are you an Amazon Prime member yet?

I signed up a few months ago, and I have to tell you- I am absolutely loving it.



As a product reviewer, I am able to get approval for TONS more promotions now that the vendors don't have to pay shipping for me. I have literally saved and made enough money for the membership to pay for itself!



In addition to that, we have really enjoyed the streaming music. As I type I am streaming some awesome music for my daughter. I preprogram playlists and we just go about our business with custom music all morning. Slow, fast, Spanish, French, Italian.. we mix it up. It is so awesome to give her such a wide exposure.

And there are NO commercials!



Hint- it makes a great gift!!



The other bonus- they offer special deals on shipping- yes I can get the free 2 day shipping, discounted same day shipping.. but I also can choose the slow ship option and Amazon gives me $1 to spend on digital music and movies.

I have shipped slow so many times that I was able to buy a tv series I have been drooling over for months. (it was $40!)



In addition to that, there are the regular benefits:
Check it out!!