Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Announcing-- Itzybellababy's First E-book!

Announcing-- Itzybellababy's First E-book!


So, I wanted to let you in on a little secret- I wrote a little e-book and published it on Amazon yesterday.

The e-book is called What I Learned Going Back to Work





It is my first endeavor, so I am looking forward to hearing your comments about my work. It is a short read, and I think an easy one. 

I really had a hard time getting back to work last year, and I think it is a common experience for a lot of families. 

I wanted to share the few little things that would have made my life easier. Maybe it will help your family too!

Let me know what you think:)