Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion Review


Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion Review



Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.


We have super dry skin around our house- even the toddler gets in on the scaly dry skin, and I am sorry she inherited that gene for sure!

I was happy to test out a bottle of Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion













What is so special about Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion?


  • dermatologist tested
  • fragrance and dye free
  • tested non-allergenic
  • safe for sensitive skin
  • absorbs quickly
  • will not stain clothing or linens
  • utilized for years in healthcare facilities in Australia
  • enriched with macadamia nut oil
  • proven to reduce skin tears in healthcare facilities



Who can benefit from Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion?


Anyone with skin that is:

  • dry
  • red
  • cracked










What was our experience with Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion?

Well, here is a horrifying image of my nasty feet.. well, not really the worst part, but the part that I could get a picture of without falling over.. lol.

My skin is DRY. 



After using the oil, the skin was much smoother. It was less cracky looking (I made that word up, sorry.)




You can see where I put the lotion-- and where I didn't. The light lines were the un lotioned area...

I put it on several times before bed and put socks on.. my skin was definitely improved each night. I was very pleased with it. There wasn't a nasty scent, there was no filmy feeling on my hands. It just felt like my skin absorbed it.

My toddler decided one day to start helping me apply the lotion and then she wanted on her skin as well. I usually get her baby lotion that is made for her super sensitive skin, but I thought we could try this on her. 

She has been using it every day that I have and we have had a lot of fun putting lotion on each other. She is my little helper. She had no issues whatsoever. Her skin was also smoother and softer, like a toddler's skin should be....

The bottle is a very generous size, with a convenient pump. and it is going to last us a good long time.

Overall, I am very pleased with the results of the Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion. Thanks so much for letting us try it out.