Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, May 22, 2015

3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Lightning Car Charger Review




3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Lightning Car Charger Review



Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.










I am always happy to review a new charger. We have so many devices in our house, and we are always losing or breaking ours!

The ones in the car always get the worst abuse it seems, so it was nice to receive the 3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Lightning Car Charger in the mail.


Why use this brand?


The fanciest part is that you can charge an additional device with the handy built-in USB port. You don't always get this on the cheesier chargers and it is a very nice feature. In my car, we can now charge 2 phones at once. 

GENIUS!

The  3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Lightning Car Charger has an over charge protection system. I have no idea how this works, other than not letting your device explode if you happen to leave it on the charger too long. I mean, who sits and watches for when the phone gets to 100% anyway? I have other stuff to do!

The  3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Lightning Car Charger is  Apple Mfi Certified. This is great in the case of product warranty issues. When something goes bad, you don't want your charging device to be to blame.

And of course, the way we burn through chargers, we love the 1 Year Warranty. I have very few chargers that work past that time unless they are the originals, so this is a great feature in our house.

Overall, we are very pleased with the  3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Lightning Car Charger. Thanks so much for letting us review it!