Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

#1 Unbreakable Flexible Silicone Wine Glasses Review


#1 Unbreakable Flexible SILICONE WINE GLASSES Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.





If you are a wine drinker, and you like to take it places, you are in need of a set of Unbreakable Flexible Silicone Wine Glasses.


What is this? Silicone wine glasses?

They are:

  • unbreakable
  • dishwasher safe
  • portable
  • durable
  • lightweight
  • money back guaranteed
  • more eco friendly than disposables


Where would I use Unbreakable Flexible Silicone Wine Glasses?


Well, anywhere you wanted to.. but a few places come to mind-

  • camping
  • hiking
  • picnic
  • the beach
  • the pool/jacuzzi (no glass allowed!)
  • parties 


But for me-- tailgating! There is nothing like a pre-hockey glass or bottle of wine or two to get you super pumped for an awesome game. I have been drinking wine from those red cups, and I have to say- they stink! lol





These glasses look pretty cool. They are transparent, and really light.


Nice. flat bottom, that is not going to easily tip over like wine glasses.. it isn't just breakage we want to avoid- we hate spillage! Spilled wine is the worst!!


What did we think about our Unbreakable Flexible Silicone Wine Glasses?


These unbreakable glasses are toddler approved.


Well, the toddler was the first to try these. I have to say- I would never let a toddler stick her little fists in regular glass wine glasses.. that would just be crazy. She had a good time playing with these for awhile, and they are so durable, I have no doubt they will stand up to her worst tests.

As for me, they were a very interesting experience. I like the feel of the cups in my hands. 

Well, really who doesn't love how wine feels in their hands? HA

They are very lightweight as promised, and flexible. They will easily fit in our fancy picnic set. They will fit in our tailgating back pack or in the cooler on top of the wine bottles.. try that with a glass wine glass.

Overall, the Unbreakable Flexible Silicone Wine Glasses are pretty sweet, and we will have everyone pretty jealous at the next tailgate.. hockey season is too far away!