Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crochet Doll Review



Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crochet Doll Review

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.







I really like hand made items, so when Zubels asked us to review their Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crochet Doll, I could not say no.


So what are the specifics on the Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crochet Doll?


  • crochet dolls
  • made by hand
  • 100% cotton
  • 4" tall
  • 10 designs to choose from (offering another 10 for the Holidays)





My daughter really loves stuffed toys. We have a whole bed full of them, I kid you not. But she really likes to take them places and carry them around, so the smaller stuffeds get more attention it seems.




This little guy had her squealing when she opened the package with him in it. Then she went nuts looking at the little catalog they sent with him, I told her he was in there and she set off to find him, and what a delight when she did. 


She also went through and showed me all the other things she wanted from the catalog, all the different crochet doll are now on her want list. But she didn't stop there- she is including the babies that were modeling some of the hats. 

I WANT THE MAILMAN TO BRING THAT BABY MAMA. 

Well, she will be disappointed about that..

But she calls this guy Zubel, and she has him sit on the bean bag chair with her while she eats a snack, watches tv, and snuggles. He gets tucked carefully into blankets and carried about.

She will not let me take the tags off of him either. Since she is 3 this is probably not a big deal.

I would say she likes him.  She tells me- "He is looking at you Mama!"

Overall, the Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crochet Doll collection is very cravable. The one we have is very sturdy, standing up to much toddler abuse, and she will be loving it for a very long time.

Thanks so much for sending us such a great little TRex!