Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Vanilla Mint Deodorant Creme Review


Vanilla Mint Deodorant Creme Review 

Disclosure: I received a sample of this product in exchange for my review.










I am not a huge fan of traditional deodorants, but I also live in Phoenix, and I sweat like a dog in the summer.. and the winter. So I am always interested in trying organic alternatives.

I was happy to receive a small sample of the Bella Organics Vanilla Mint Deodorant Creme,


What is in Bella Organics Vanilla Mint Deodorant Creme?

Organic arrowroot powder to absorb wetness naturally
Organic Shea butter to soothe and moisturize dry skin
Coconut oil as a natural anti-bacterial and to soothe and condition the skin. 
Organic peppermint
Organic tea tree 

Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Arrowroot Powder, (Vegan), Organic Sunflower Oil,  Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Aluminum-Free Baking Soda, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil.


How do you use Bella Organics Vanilla Mint Deodorant Creme?

You scoop some out and apply under arms.


How did the Bella Organics Vanilla Mint Deodorant Creme work?

I was loving the scent of the deodorant. The vanilla mint is a refreshing smell, and I was pretty excited to use it. 

I had an issue though, and I will say that my skin is sensitive. For me rubbing anything with peppermint oil on my underarms causes irritation. I decided to wait it out and the burning stopped, and I went about my business for the day.

I was pleased with the performance of this deodorant cream. It was s little messier than a stick, but it is definitely healthier, so it is a sacrifice I can make. I felt like I was a mostly dry all day, although this is not an antiperspirant. I did not stink! 

I think if I were to purchase this product, I would go for another flavor- probably lavender or something like that. For mint was just a little too much. Not everyone will be the same I am sure.

Overall, I was pretty happy with this product!