Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

True Sol Probiotic Review



True Sol Probiotic Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.




I love to review probiotics! I was very pleased to get approved for True Sol Probiotic. Taking a supplement with probiotics is so hot right now. I was even advised to use one at my last doctor's appointment, and generally, I find that particular doctor NOT to be a fan of supplements.. but here she was suggesting it!


Why would you want to take True Sol Probiotic?


Good bacteria helps you belly work properly- digestive, metabolic and immune systems 

It will help:
*Balance Your Intestinal Flora
*Improve your Mood
* Break Down allergy causing proteins
* Accelerate your fat loss



Frankly, I think everyone should have some probiotics in their medicine cabinet. So many times I have been sick or starting to get sick, and adding a good probiotic makes me better faster- I swear!

What was my experience with True Sol Probiotic?



I took the pill- once a day (it says you can take one or two) and I was very pleased with the results. I did not experience any negative side effects like bloating or other belly trouble. 

You can't see a probiotic working, but you can feel it over a few days as that bacteria gets replenished and everything starts working like it is supposed to!

The tablets are on the smallish size, and they are super easy to swallow. I really have trouble with chalky pills, and this is not chalky at all, and I appreciate that!

Overall, I am very pleased to have the  True Sol Probiotics in my medicine cabinet. 

Thanks!

How about a quick video review~