Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

The FunJar Review

The FunJar Review

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.














I like to take hot and cold meals to work with me every day, but I really hate having to wait for the microwave. 

Let me say too- work microwaves can be pretty disgusting. I mean, what is that orange goo dripping from the top? 

I don't know either but I don't even want my container to touch it.. yuck.

I was very pleased to get approved to review the Fun Jar by Chill Warmer.


What are the specifications of this product?



  • 16oz 
  • stainless steel (304 stainless steel material)
  • keep temperatures in for up to 8 hour hot and 12 hours cold
  • BPA-free



















What kind of applications are useful for the Fun Jar by Chill Warmer?



  • for packing a hot lunch for school or work
  • to heat baby bottles (bringing hot water)
  • warm beverages
  • cold beverages
  • soups and meals






What was my experience with the Fun Jar by Chill Warmer?


I was able to keep my food at the proper temperature for several hours in my lunch bag, and found myself a perfect lunch later. 

I was very happy not to have to use that nasty microwave too...No germs.. I could easily eat in my car, at my desk, wherever. 

In this spring weather- outside sounds pretty good too. 

Picnic anyone?

I also see myself using this for toddler meals on the go. She loves oatmeal, but of course cold oatmeal is a drag. 

I can now make it, and toss it in the insulated jar, and take it wherever we go. She can then feed herself oatmeal at a reasonable temperature. 

She can eat at the park instead of waiting to get home or we can just carry it where ever to keep the toddler HANGRY away.





The container is super cute for kids, and I like it too! 

It is sturdy and will certainly be in our lunch circulation for a long time. 

Thanks do much for letting us try the Fun Jar by Chill Warmer!