Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

SpiceCrafts Salt & Pepper Grinder Set Review

SpiceCrafts Salt & Pepper Grinder Set 


Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.






I am such a huge fan of sea salt and freshly ground pepper. When I go to restaurants and the person offers the pepper for my salad or pasta, they are standing there for like 12 minutes grinding away.. wishing I would say when, but I never do..

When I got this model, I was happy to fill it with Himalayan salt that I got to review a while back. I have a huge bag of it- and I am pretty happy to have such an attractive device to place it in. I also had some whole pepper seeds to put in the second compartment.

The SpiceCrafts Salt & Pepper Grinder Set is a very attractive device. Not too big or small- so leaving it on the kitchen table is perfect.


What is unique about the SpiceCrafts Salt & Pepper Grinder Set ? 

  • An internal ceramic grinder- for longer use
  • 2 mills in one!
  • BPA free – acrylic and stainless design
  • Smooth operation
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee


I really love the money back guarantees- they give you assurance that the device is built by a confident manufacturer- it is so good- it will be refunded if you aren’t happy. Fantastic.

So I really could see buying this for a friend or family member that is into cooking or eating gourmet food. If you fill it up with some fancy gourmet salts and peppers it is such a lovely addition to the table.

Even if you use plain old clear sea salt, you will not be disappointed with the smooth operation and especially the ability to control the fine-ness of the material being ground up.

Overall, we are so happy to have been able to review this product. 

Thanks so much to the makers of the SpiceCrafts Salt & Pepper Grinder Set !