Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes Review


Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes Review



Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.






When a hand sanitizer comes along to review, I do not say no. I was very pleased to receive the Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes in the mail!



Why choose Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes?

First off- the box I was sent has 100 wipes in it. They are compact for a purse or backpack. 

What I really love- no alcohol. They are not going to burst into flames in my car in the Arizona summer (it could happen!) And they don't dry out my hands.

True to their name- they are soft. They are also larger than other wipes I have seen so that is a double bonus.


What was my experience with Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes?

When you have a toddler, you need to constantly fight off the germs and nastiness that they bring along. For some reason, she likes to touch everything and then put her hands in her mouth. 

I don't always like to carry a whole package of baby wipes around in my purse- it gets to be too much. I also don't bring a diaper bag into stores and such. 

It is such a pain!

I do however, appreciate being able to bring sanitizers with me wherever I go.

The Softy's come in individual packs that are easy to grab and toss into my purse. They are lightweight, and one wipe can get a toddler's hands back to chewable cleanliness in most cases.

I found the fragrance appealing, and they didn't cause any irritation for myself or the toddler.

Very happy to have these!

Thanks so much for letting us try Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes!