Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

RubyRoo Baby Silicone Teething necklace Review



Silicone Teething Necklace Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.





Do you have a teether?  You might need a RubyRoo Baby Silicone Teething Necklace.

When my daughter teethes, and even sometimes when she isn't teething, she loves to chew and put things in her mouth. UGH I say!

It is great to have a necklace that is made for the purpose of helping babies chew safely.














What is so great about the RubyRoo Baby Silicone Teething Necklace?


Well for me, it looks nice. I got the grey model, and I think it is pretty darn stylish. When you wear this, no one is going to accuse you of wearing a baby teething device.. who would even think that?

So maybe you aren't teething, but nursing.. and I have had a nursling with wandering fingers, which can be painful and unsettling at times. Giving the little fingers something to play with besides you is a nice break. You can trust me on this one!


How about when baby wearing? 


The little might get bored, and need something to fiddle with. What could be better than a baby safe toy that you can wear.. I mean the whole point of the baby carrying practice is to be hands free and snuggling that little kiddo. Now they have a toy.


What are RubyRoo Baby Silicone Teething Necklace made of?


Of course silicone. But it is 100% BPA-free, FDA approved food-grade silicone

There is also a breakaway clasp and individually knotted beads for safety. This is always a concern for me with a baby or toddler. You don't want the strand to come undone, and have the floor covered with beads!

The RubyRoo company is very safety minded and wants to give you the following warning while using their product:

"WARNING: This product is NOT a toy. Do not place jewelry around baby's neck or leave baby unattended with jewelry. Do not let baby chew on clasp; clasp is not chewable. Inspect jewelry before each use; if damaged, discard."


Great advice and a great product. 
Thanks so much to the makers of the RubyRoo Baby Silicone Teething Necklace for letting us try this out!