Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pure Vitamin Club Daily Multicaps (90 Day Supply) Review

Pure Vitamin Club Daily Multicaps (90 Day Supply) Review

Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.




I was very pleased to get approved to review Pure Vitamin Club Daily Multicaps.

So what is special about  Pure Vitamin Club Daily Multicaps?


  • No Fillers
  • No Binders
  • No Added Ingredients
  • Made up of twenty-four essential vitamins and minerals
  • The dosages of each conform to the FDA recommendations on daily allowance.
  • Affordable
  • No grains or preservatives, 
  • No fillers such as silica (aka SAND)
  • No flow agents like Magnesium Stearate
  • No mineral whiteners such as Titanium Dioxide
  • Gluten free, soy, and dairy free! 
  • Made from vegetable-based cellulose.
  • A once-a-day vitamin



I also learned from them that Magnesium Stearate and Titanium Dioxide are not healthy additions to the diet. Why do some companies add them?

"Magnesium Stearate is a flow enhancer (machine lubricant) used in factories where these vitamins are made, and Titanium Dioxide is added to whiten minerals. Both ingredients can be carcinogenic and genotoxic and may contribute to reproductive and developmental problems!" 

Blech- who needs that stuff?


So what was my experience with Pure Vitamin Club Daily Multicaps?



I have kind of a hard time with my stomach with a lot of different types of vitamins, and I never can quite figure out what the issue is.. so I stop taking them. Seems like money wasted, as they sit in my medicine cabinet unused, and then eventually expiring, and getting tossed in the trash. 

What a waste!

 I was drawn to  Pure Vitamin Club Daily Multicaps because of the pure ingredients as labelled.

No fillers and preservative junk, who needs that? People take vitamins because they eat junk, why take a junk pill? I also never understand why we would need to take 16,778% of anything.. lol. Certainly that cannot be how the body works!

I took these for several days and was pleased that I had no negative side effects. No burps or weird midnight heartburn, and no nausea.

The pills are a standard size- and are easy enough to swallow, without any nasty vitamin taste that you get from some pills ( you know what I mean.)

I was very pleased with this product- thanks so much for letting me try Pure Vitamin Club Daily Multicaps!