Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Plus Size Jewels Maya Collection Review



Plus Size Jewels Maya Collection Review

Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.





Plus Size Jewels Maya Collection sent me a fabulous bracelet to review. I love to wear jewelry and have even made it in the past, but just have gotten out of the habit entirely.

The issue I really have though, is a big wrist! I have always had a wrist over 7 inches, even when I was thinner, so it has been a challenge to find fashionable accessories that fit me.

I could never even buy a regular watch.





Now- the ladies have a chance to pick up a really nicely made bracelet from Plus Size Jewels Maya Collection, that will actually fit a plus size wrist!


They have a great variety of colors. I had a hard time picking- so I let the toddler decide which one. She picked green, and it was a perfect color to match the new green shirt I had just purchased.


The fit was perfect for my giant wrist! I really liked the beads, and the pattern that was chosen.. kind of random but repetitive. The beads were a nice quality and the bracelet stood up to a few days of hard wear. (life with a toddler you know.)


I got several complements on the bracelet when I wore it too, which is always nice. I am not always the most fashion forward mama, so I can use all the help I can get!

The Plus Size Jewels Maya Collection bracelets are 8 inches unstretched- so they are quite generous in size. I was easily able to wear it and get it on with a fight. It was not too stretched when I wore it either.  Most bracelets are 6.5 inches, and I would never have fit in those!

You can pick up your own Plus Size Jewels Maya Collection bracelet on Amazon. Check them out!

Thanks so much!