Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Natural Product for Healthy Joints Review


Natural Product for Healthy Joints Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.






I have achey old lady joints. I will blame this on hockey mostly, but I suspect that old lady is coming my way.. so I will prepare.

When my cat was arthritic, we used to give him a supplement with ingredients similar to the ones in 
100 Naturals Joint 3x Triple Strength Joint Support

I always used to wonder if supplements like this worked on the placebo effect, but when you give pills to a cat and the cat feels better, it kind of makes you think that placebo is not at work.

( I would put the powder in his wet food.. can you imagine pilling a cat with a human capsule? Not my cat. He had claws! lol)

So I was happy to give the 100 Naturals Joint 3x Triple Strength Joint Support a try myself.

What exactly is in this?



  • 1500 mg of Glucosamine
  • 1200 mg
  • 2000 mg MSM


Why take  100 Naturals Joint 3x Triple Strength Joint Support?



  • Glucosamine: support the health and strength of connective tissue and may promote overall joint support!
  • Chondroitin: an important component of cartilage health.
  • MSM: a natural source of sulfur needed for optimal connective tissue health and joint support.



What is different about this brand?


  • Contains Pure and Natural Glucosamine, Chondrotin, MSM.
  • Contains Bioavailable Form of MSM sulfur for Easy Absorption and Maximum Benefits.
  • Triple Strength formula compared to others
  • Proudly make in USA by an FDA registered cGMP certified facility with 100% natural ingredients.



When I took this supplement I did not experience any negative side effects. 
(And I can be delicate if you recall from other product reviews.) 

I was happy to notice some gradual improvements in my joints over a few weeks time. That is about what is expected with the ingredients involved, so I am pleased. 

Thanks so much for letting me try this supplement!