Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

MeasuPro BPM-80A Blood Pressure Monitor Review

MeasuPro BPM-80A Blood Pressure Monitor Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.





Being a safety person, I like to have a blood pressure monitor around the house. I was very pleased to test out the MeasuPro BPM-80A Blood Pressure Monitor.




The MeasuPro BPM-80A Blood Pressure Monitor has the following features:

  • easy home health monitoring
  • advanced technology
  • accurate measurements of your blood pressure and pulse rate. \
  • compact
  • comfortable
  • simple to use.
  • pressurized arm cuff auto-inflates
  • bright LCD display
  • Separate touch buttons for each individual user
  • records up to 120 blood pressure readings
  • 60 readings per user with date and time memory recall
  • Graphical readings are classified in five different levels 
  • calculates and averages your blood pressure based on the last 3 readings
  • detects irregular heartbeats and any arrhythmias. 
  • ships with 4 AAA batteries 


Of course, all the features in the world are not useful if they are hard to use. I found that the MeasuPro BPM-80A Blood Pressure Monitor was very simple to operate. I had it up and running in no time at all.

The cuff fit me fine, and the adjustments are easy to, I have used standard blood pressure cuffs back in the day, but I never thought they were practical for home use at all.

The digital systems are so accurate these days, they are really perfect tools for doing your own home blood pressure monitoring.

I have been very pleased with the quality and performance of this product!

Thanks so much to the folks that make the MeasuPro BPM-80A Blood Pressure Monitor!