Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Review

MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Review

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.




I was excited to get approved to review the MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

I am a health and safety professional, so I like to keep a blood pressure monitor around just in case. It is so important to keep track of blood pressure, as it shows you the beginnings of so many health issues. Something like this one is very convenient to use, mainly because cuffs don't always fit everyone in our house.


Features of the MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor:



  • monitors blood pressure
  • monitors pulse rate readings 
  • 2 user storage profiles
  • fast readings
  • holds up to 120 readings (60 per user)
  • averages last 3  readings
  • detects irregular heartbeats and any arrhythmias
  • ships with 2 AAA batteries
  • cuff fits wrist circumference of 13.5 cm - 21.5 cm
  • 2-year manufacturer's warranty included



What was my experience with the MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor?


The biggest thing to note with wrist models, is that you have to hold your hand in the proper place each time, or you will get different readings. It is not quite  as accurate as the doctor's office, but it is good to keep a running average of your condition, or in an emergency. You should not be making life or death decisions without your doctor anyway!

It comes with the required batteries and that is always a plus. I hate going looking for batteries in our house, we are always out thanks to one toddler with 10000000 toys that take all my batteries.

Overall, a good machine for home use, and to track average conditions. 

Thanks so much for letting us review the MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor.