Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Little Soldiers' Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplement Review

Little Soldiers' Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplement Review



Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.



We are big fans of probiotics in our house, so being approved to review Mr. Vits Little Soldiers was a great day. 

Why take Mr. Vits Little Soldiers?


They have some really great features- first this features a  prebiotic & probiotic supplement. PreforPro® Prebiotic  attacks the bad bacteria in your gut providing a ‘feeding ground’ for the good bacteria to thrive, the probiotic. It makes the supplement much more effective than just a probiotic alone!

If you gut is properly populated with the good bacteria, you stay regular. It helps you alleviate constipation, gas, bloating and yeast growth. Even acid reflux, stomach cramps and infections are battled by a good probiotic supplement. 

These are standard size pills, and there is no issue swallowing them. They aren't chalky or horse pills either. 

There are 5 different ingredients in the formula- giving your tummy a good variety of bacteria. Other formulas only give you one, and are not as effective!

What was my experience with Mr. Vits Little Soldiers?


I was very pleased with this formula. No side effects were noted- just a happier belly every day. 

I never burped up anything nasty (it happens people, let's be honest) and I had no overexcited stomach issues while on this.

Overall, I was satisfied with Mr. Vits Little Soldiers. I will be happy to have these in the medicine cabinet in our house!


ps- I am experimenting with video reviews- you can check out the one for this product below: