Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate Review



Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.









I have been taking fish oil supplements for years. I took them very seriously when I was pregnant with my daughter, and before that for joint  and overall health, so I was very pleased to get approved to review the Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate.


On my last doctor visit, my doctor  told me to start taking an omega supplement in addition to my other medications, so it was great timing to get these to review. 

Fish oil has so many great benefits- it is amazing to hear doctors acknowledging it at last!

Why use Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate?

Here are a few facts:


  • Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3) 
  • 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards). 
  • Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material). 
  • Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving. 
  • Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. 
  • Sustainable and certified operation by MSC. 
  • USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities. 
  • Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules. 
  • Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps. 

These are some really great characteristics. Having a factory that is certified with quality and governmental standards is so important when dealing with a fish oil. There can be so many contaminants- so you want to make sure your brand is meeting requirements!

What was my experience with Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate?



I found that the pills were very easy to swallow. Sometimes big tablets or pills get stuck on me, and I gag them up.. I had no issue with these!

I took these for days on end and never had a negative side effect from it. The product info says they are coated to be burp free, and that must be the ticket!

 It is a nice sized bottled at 90 pills, so you have over a month supply here.  I can take them for a long time before re-ordering.

Overall, I am very pleased with the Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate. I will be interested to see how my doctor feels about my next round of bloodwork! 

Thanks so much.