Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Kitchen Supreme French Press for Coffee and Tea Review


Kitchen Supreme French Press for Coffee and Tea Review

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.



We love coffee in our house. I have a fancy automated pot, an espresso maker and a variety of flavored and unflavored fancy beans around.

I was very pleased to be approved to review the Kitchen Supreme French Press.



First off, what I received in my Kitchen Supreme French Press box:

1. The Kitchen Supreme French Press (1.000 ml/34 Oz).
Double wall – Borosilicate Glass; Stainless Steel Punger, Frame and Filer Screens.
2. 4 FILTER Screens: The only Press Pot that comes with 4 Screens System for no more grounds in your pure coffee. One Filter is already assembled and the other three are separately inserted in the pack.
3. 1 Unique SPOON made from thick stainless steel for honey, sugar and desert.
4. 1 Coffee/Tea SCOOP.
5. HARD COPY Instructions and Barista Secrets









I was super excited to get brewing. 

The instructions in the box made it impossible to mess up a perfect cup of French pressed coffee! I used a few different coffees I had in the pantry. 

I ground my own beans a few times. I used preground beans a few times.

I was never disappointed in the brew that came from this awesome little pot! And I can assure, you this thing has gotten a royal work out. In fact the man of the house has started using it too.. so it is getting double duty!









I did feel like I got better results with course ground beans, as is advised for the use in a French press. Although, I would say that the quality of the plunger and mesh together really were effective at keeping the grounds in the pot instead of my cup. 

When I went for a super fine blend of course, I had a little muddy brew- and this is not at all advised.. but MAN that cup was seriously strong.. like Turkish coffee! I experimented. It is always fun to try something different.




I have had French press set ups in the past and I found I always abandoned them for some reason or other. I have broken glass- which is a little harder to do with this awesome stainless casing around it.

I have also found that I needed new mesh filters and didn't find any that fit my pot. This box came with several extra so I will be in great shape for a long time.


The Kitchen Supreme French Press has become an important part of our morning waking up process. Great coffee and family time just go together so nicely.. for some reason this just feels so decadent!

Thanks so much to the makers of the Kitchen Supreme French Press for letting us rediscover coffee!