Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hydracentials Stylish On the Go Lunch Tote Review

Hydracentials Stylish On the Go Lunch Tote Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.





I was very happy to get approved for the Hydracentials Stylish On The Go Lunch Tote,

I have been commuting to work lately with a diaper bag as a lunch bag. I have to say, that although the bag was great for diapers and toys and such, it really wasn't the best for lunch. And the HR lady made fun of me because she knew what it was.

Fine. 

I was very pleased to get a new bag for lunch. 

I carry everything in glass bowls for my lunch. I don't like microwaving plastic, and it always has a smell. I also cart around about 15 bottles of supplements that I test for reviews, as well as a bag of pecans or cashews every day. 

PLUS drinks.

My lunch is heavy. I need a big bag. 

I did cut back on my supplements for this trial. I probably don't need all that anyway.

I was able to easily fit my pecans and glass lunch bowls with ice in this, and it was great. In Phoenix, you really don't want a lunch bag without ice. I also was not able to use the refrigerator at work, it was always too full, and there was a lunch thief on site! I kept my lunch at my desk, safely locked up in a drawer.

The Hydracentials Stylish On The Go Lunch Tote is sturdy and it is very obviously not a diaper bag which is a super big bonus for me. No one can make fun of me now! I do like the classic colors and look of it. No florals and fru fru business here. I can use it, and the man of the house could too if he really wanted to.

Overall I was very pleased with the performance of this bag. It is well made and will last me a long time.

Thanks so much for letting me try this, and sparing me from being made fun of :)

Now for a quick video review: