Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, April 3, 2015

GB Travel Safe Sweepstakes

GB Travel Safe Sweepstakes



I participated in a Blog Blast Activation on behalf of Influence Central for GB. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.


I am so excited about this sweepstakes. What is being given away?


First Prize

a $500 gift card to Babies R Us


Second Prize

GB Asana35 AP Car seat
GB Zuzu Stroller


Third Prize

GB Asana35 AP Car seat


AND each week they will pull 2 names for a $50 gift card to Babies R Us
AND a weekly drawing for a $100 Babies R Us gift card.


That is a lot of prizes!



Rules- 
Entrants with a  Babies “R” Us registry get extra points for adding the GB Asana35 AP (you need your registry number)
You are also entered  to win the weekly $50 or $100 Babies “R” Us gift cards with the GB Travel Safe Sweepstakes.



The GB Travel Safe carseat has so many great features. 



  • I really love the FirmFit Load Leg. It helps keep the seat secure in many configurations. I have never seen this before- what a unique feature!
  • The FirmFit harness also keeps your little one safer- it makes securing straps a breeze. Secure straps keep baby in place during incidents.
  • Great colors- I love the red and grey. They are easy to use with male or females. Easier to pass down to your next little one!










You can check out these awesome products on all the social media channels-



If you are ready- enter the sweepstakes. Create your registry and add these great product.



GB Travel Safe Sweepstakes