Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press Review



Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press Review

 Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.




I love coffee, so being asked to review the  Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press was a delight. 

First, I love the look of the coffee pot. It is sleek and simple and I am just a huge fan of stainless. I can see many uses for the pot besides making French press coffee,  I suspect it will be used mostly that way.

It is a substantial weight-the double wall feature makes the pot insulated. 

I had coffee in it for over 20 minutes once and it was still a hot drinking temperature. A very nice feature when I want French press but the man is changing a diaper and I want coffee right away...lol









The Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press holds a lot of coffee compared to other French presses I have used. No cleaning the pot 3 times to please a coffee crowd!

Some other features:


  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Holds 1000ml, or 34oz
  • Double wall feature keeps liquids hot longer
  • Dribble-proof spout


Overall, I adore the Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press

I think the regular coffee pot is going in the garage to retire!!