Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Foxbrim Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil Review



Foxbrim Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.








If you have never used Rosehip Seed Oil you are in for a treat with Foxbrim Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil

Why use Rosehip Seed Oil?



  • Slow and reduce visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines
  • Fade age spots, skin discoloration and hyper-pigmentation
  • Reduce appearance of burns and blemishes
  • Heal scarring and diminish photo-aging
  • Create even and beautiful skin tone

What are the advantages of Foxbrim Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil?

It includes the following ingredients:
Vitamin A+ Vitamin C+ Linoleic Acid (for Omega-6)
Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)
Lycopene (antioxidant)
Beta-carotene (antioxidant)


What was my experience with Foxbrim Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil?

Well, it was great on my face. I have some fine lines and dry patches and it really works great for that. I really love having an organic product on my face as opposed to anything else.

Here are some really weird things I did with the oil - I put it on my feet and my hands. My skin is so super dry. Phoenix is a desert and you add air conditioning and the skin literally peels off of me sometimes. 

I was able to get the skin calmed down quite a bit with this oil. It is overkill I am sure, but I need it.

The oddest thing I found though-is that it calms down mosquito bites.. it happened by accident, but now I keep this bottle on the couch to keep me from scratching my skin off. Basically I love it!

Overall- a very nice product from a great company. Thanks so much!

Now check out a video review too!